We first determine your financing requirements in relation to the duration and manner of payment. The Bank then purchases a given asset that you wish to acquire and subsequently sells the asset to you at a mutually agreed price. This price also comprises the Bank’s actual cost and profit margin. You will then pay this price to the Bank through monthly installments.
- Fixed rate home financing for 10 years or 20 years. Fixed rate package will safeguard you from profit rate fluctuations.
- Variable rate home financing based floating rate features based on the movement of the Base Financing Rate (BFR) with capped at an agreed ceiling rate.
- Combination of Fixed and Variable rate for maximum fixed rate of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years.
|Features and Benefits:|
|Financing all types of completed or under construction residential properties.|
|Minimum financing amount is RM15,000.|
|Margin of financing (MOF) is up to 90%.|
|GMTA can be financed.|
|Applicant can enjoy flexible financing period of up to 40 years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.|
|For CIMB Prime Plan customer, enjoy the following benefits:
• Earn 0.1 Bonus Point for every RM1 financing
• Re-pricing option every 3 years or lapse of lock-in period, whichever is later at prevailing board rate
• Preferential rates
Please click here for more information on CIMB Prime Plan.